Objective: To provide assistance to the head and the board members of Foundation in identifying donor resources and potential investors, raising funds and writing proposals for long-term organizational sustainability.
- Support planning and coordination of programs and activities.
- Compile and maintain a database of international and local donor organizations.
- Regularly monitor donor websites and identify investor opportunities matching the work of the organization.
- Assist the Director in writing concept notes, project ideas and project proposals and ensure their timely submission.
- Undertake independent research in finding alternative resources.
- Assist the Director in developing business plans.
- Undertake independent online research /donors and raise funds for the activities of the foundation.
- Maintain relationships with existing investors/donors.
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Organize or provide assistance in organizing any fundraising events for the foundation.
- Manage and maintain the schedule of the head of the foundation.
Required qualifications and competencies
- A degree in business-related subjects, economics, international studies or sales and marketing.
- Experience in research and report writing.
- Ability to work in customer-service.
- Good time management, multitasking and stress management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power point and Photoshop.
- Must be fluent in Armenian, Russian and English.
All qualified and interested candidates can apply by sending their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Please indicate in the subject line ”Fund Coordinator”.