Computer Science teacher teaches at high school or middle school of the Lyceum. Being a member of the Department of Technology, he/she participates in the department work; localization of interdisciplinary programs in accordance with International Baccalaureate requirements, development and implementation of unit planners with partners.
It carries out activities on a learner-centered basis, records each student’s peculiarities, interests, and organizes educational activities, starting with the harmonious development of the learner.
Required knowledge and skills
The teacher must completely master the subject and love his/her profession.
- Requirements and content of general education criteria and programs.
- – Teaching and assessment
Must be able to:
- apply pedagogical and psychological approaches literally.
- select and apply teaching technologies and methods appropriate to different learning styles and educational needs of learners.
- analyze, evaluate and respond to feedback responses.
- work with a team, collaborate with students, colleagues.
- to have a competent, expressive and easily understandable speech.
- willingly accept, study and apply International Baccalaurette ideology, requirements, as well as other innovative ideas.
“Shirakatsy Lyceum” International Scientific – Educational Complex was founded in 1990 on the basis of the author’s program of revealing gifted children and their education organization. It has become the only educational complex in the republic with International Baccalaureate 3 certified programs since 2014; Primary (PYP), Middle (MYP) and High (DP). Lyceum is a community of pupils, teachers and parents, where everyone is learning and improving continuously, highlighting creation and development of a favorable environment for self-expression of each person.
Candidates who meet the submitted requirements can send their CV to email@example.com. A note of the position you are applying for (Computer Science teacher) must be made in the (subject) field of the letter. Candidates who have been selected will be invited to the competition.
Application deadline: 15.08.2018.